Shalford Parish Council is made up of 9 councillors representing the three wards of the parish – Chilworth, Peasmarsh and Shalford, and who are all unpaid volunteers. The Council employs a part time Clerk. The Parish Council is here to serve the local community and manages and funds a range of activities on its behalf. It also works with Guildford Borough Council, Surrey County Council and other local organisations for the benefit of the three communities and to protect and support the local area.
You can contact the Council members through the office, and all residents are warmly invited to attend the monthly meetings of the Council held at different venues around the parish (please click here see our meeting schedule for this year).
As of May 2018 the Shalford Parish councillors are:
- Chairman: Mrs Mary Phillips (Shalford ward) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice Chairman: Mr Alan Midgley (Shalford ward) email@example.com
- Mr Nigel Keane (Shalford ward) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr Dave Newman (Shalford Ward) email@example.com
- Mr Tim Wolfenden (Shalford Ward)
- Mr Adrian Cansell (Chilworth ward) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr Mike Parsons ( Chilworth ward) email@example.com
- Mr David Thomson (Chilworth ward) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vacancy (Peasmarsh ward)
- Mrs Nuala Livesey Parish Clerk email@example.com
We currently have one vacancy for a councillor for the Peasmarsh ward of the Council. If you would like to know more about the role please contact Nuala at the parish council office