Shalford Parish Council is made up of 9 councillors representing the three wards of the parish – Chilworth, Peasmarsh and Shalford, and who are all unpaid volunteers. The Council employs a part time Clerk. The Parish Council is here to serve the local community and manages and funds a range of activities on its behalf. It also works with Guildford Borough Council, Surrey County Council and other local organisations for the benefit of the three communities and to protect and support the local area.
You can contact the Council members through the office, and all residents are warmly invited to attend the monthly meetings of the Council held at different venues around the parish (please click here see our meeting schedule for this year).
As of September 2017 the Shalford Parish councillors are:
- Chairman: Cllr Bill Birkett (Shalford ward)
- Vice Chairman: Cllr Mary Phillips (Shalford ward)
- Mr Nigel Keane (Shalford ward)
- Mr Alan Midgley (Shalford Ward)
- Vacant (Shalford Ward)
- Mr Adrian Cansell (Chilworth ward)
- Mr Mike Parsons ( Chilworth ward)
- Mr David Thomson (Chilworth ward)
- Mr Jefferey Cox (Peasmarsh ward)
- Mrs Nuala Livesey Parish Clerk
We currently have one vacancy for a councillor for the Shalford ward of the Council. If you would like to know more about the role please contact Nuala at the parish council office
You can contact parish councillors through the parish council office or by email as listed below
email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org (Jeff Cox)